Trouble viewing this email? click here to view online.

Hey there everyone,
For those of you have entered the Waipa Challenge we are sorry to let you know that due to the weather over the past week and the thunder and lightning storm expected to happen in the next few hours we have made the decision to cancel the tournament this weekend.
We have the intention to re book the tournament at a later date so we will keep you posted about that.
If you can let anyone you know that was meant to be playing in the Waipa Challenge that would be greatly appreciated.
 We apologise for any inconvenience. 
We respect your privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from this email please click $UNSUBSCRIBE$.